Here at the KwaZulu-Natal Hunting Shooting and Conservation Association, we strive to promote fair, ethical hunting through our actions and attitudes. Hunting unfortunately has a negative image to the general public. Despite what you may think, hunters are conservationists, and if it weren’t for the hunting industry, conservation would not be what it is today. Interested in learning more? Read more here…
We hope that this website will help to educate and inform, so that you may understand a little more about what we do and stand for.
Draft Level 3 Permit for Travel – Biodiversity SectorRead More
Dorfling Safaris Game Prices 2019 + Rules
2019 PRICE LIST SOUTH AFRICAN BILTONG HUNTERS INCLUSIVE OF VAT
The terrain consists mostly of thorn veld which varies in density due to altitude variances of between 875m to 950m above see level. The hunting area is roughly 2600ha which is game fenced. There is approximately 18km of Bushmans river frontage with the largest waterfall on the bushmans river at approximately 35m high. This is also prime fishing habitat for yellow fish and carp on fly and other baits.
ECPTA Hunt Pack Catalogue – Online AuctionRead More
Bow Hunting Opportunity – Ingwelala Lodge
We are a specialist bow hunting farm situated in the Zululand lowveld about 28km outside of Pongola, KwaZulu-Natal, on the road between Vryheid and Pongola, easily accessible by any vehicle.
Click here to view
SAPA Auction Packages
Pakkette : SAPA W app Veiling groep nommer 1
Al die pakette word aangebied ten bata van Suid Afrikaanse Roofdier Vereniging
Die pakkette is reeds geplaas op die W App groep SAPA Veiling. Indien jy belangstel kan jy SAPA kantoor Deon Swart skakel en hy sal jou op die groep plaas. Jou aanbod kan dan per w app geplaas word .
Directions for Biodiversity for Alert Level 3 5 June 2020Read More
Kameelkop Hunting Opportunity 2020
Booking application and wish list 2020
Hunting Auctions – Eastern Cape Parks and Tourism – 2020
- OUTFITTER HUNTS – BUFFALO AT MPOFU Auction Date: from 10 Dec 12:00 to 12 Dec 14:00 (2019) Options for extra species; the objective here is to build a package around the buffalo hunt on offer to the outfitters client. Confirmed species (one of each) required by 28 Feb 2020. Register as a buyer from 4 Dec 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SA HUNTS – PLAINS-GAME SPECIES (OVISTON, COMMANDO DRIFT, TSOLWANA) Auction Date: from 11 Feb 12:00 to 13 Feb 14:00 (2020) Register as a buyer from 5 Feb 2020 at email@example.com
- EXCESS HUNTING PACKAGES (MPOFU PACKAGES AND THOSE UNSOLD FROM THE ACTION Auction Date: from 3 Mar 12:00 to 5 Mar 14:00 (2020) The objective here is to sell animals in packages after the outfitters have confirmed their requests from their hunting clients and consolidate the rest into SA hunting packages to be sold for locals. Register as a buyer from 26 Feb 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Northwest Parks Board Hunting Opportunities
The North West Parks Board is making available a limited number of hunting packages for plains game in three of its nature reserves: Bloemhofdam Nature Reserve, SALombard Nature Reserve and Molopo Nature Reserve. These packages are for immediate use and interested hunters are invited to contact the respective Reserve managers at the contact numbers below to book their hunts. This will be done on a first come, first serve basis, and unfortunately no additional hunts can be arranged.
DIREKTIEWE : WILDSBESTUUR : DIRECTIVES: WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
Goeiedag WRSA-lede, (Please see English below)
Hierby aangeheg, die volgende belangrike dokumente:
- ‘n Opsomming van die Direktief wat op 14 Mei deur Minister Barbara Creecy gepubliseer is.
Dit bevat onder meer ‘n lys van wildsbestuursaktiwiteite en bepalings hoe dit onderneem mag word.
Die volle direktief met meer detail inligting, asook ‘n lys van dienste wat deur owerhede gelewer sal word en kontakbesonderhede van nasionale en provinsiale omgewingsowerhede, is beskikbaar op die WRSA webtuiste: https://www.wrsa.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/20200514-National-Gazette-No-43323-of-14-May-2020-Volume-659.pdf
- WRSA Riglyne vir uitdunning, wat gebaseer is op die details soos vervat in die Minister se Direktiewe.
Dit is ook beskikbaar op die WRSA webtuiste: https://www.wrsa.co.za/2020-may-15-wrsa-guidelines-for-culling-activities/
Die goeie nuus is dat baie van die voorstelle soos deur WRSA op 29 April aan COGTA voorgestel is, ingesluit is in die Direktief van minister Creecy wat op 14 Mei gepubliseer is. Dit sluit onder meer in:
- Uitdunning van wild;
- Vang van wild;
- Vervoer en verskuiwing (insluitend lewende diere en wildsvleis oor provinsiale grense); en
- Verkoop of andersins verhandeling (insluitend lewende veilings met sekere beperkings).
Die uitvoer van jagtrofeë wat ons ‘n ruk gelede met minister Creecy bespreek het, is ook toegelaat asook die uitvoer van wildsvleis in ooreenstemming met die regulatoriese vereistes van die Wet op Vleisveiligheid van 2000.
Good day WRSA members,
Attached hereto, are the following important documents:
- A summary of the Directions as published by Minister Barbara Creecy on 14 May 2020.
Full details are available in the Directions, which also include a list of services to be provided by issuing authorities and contact details of these national and provincial environmental authorities.
The Directions are available on the WRSA website: https://www.wrsa.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/20200514-National-Gazette-No-43323-of-14-May-2020-Volume-659.pdf
- WRSA Guidelines for Culling, guided by the content of the Directions.
This document is also available on our website: https://www.wrsa.co.za/2020-may-15-wrsa-guidelines-for-culling-activities/
The good news is that many of the proposals that WRSA submitted to COGTA on 29 April, have been included in Minister Creecy’s Directive which was published on 14 May. These include, amongst others:
- Catching or capturing;
- Conveying, moving or otherwise translocating (including live animals and game meat across provincial borders); and
- Selling or otherwise trading (including live auctions with certain restrictions).
Export of hunting trophies, which we discussed with Minister Creecy in a meeting a while ago, is also permitted, as well as the export of venison/game meat in accordance with the regulatory requirements of the Meat Safety Act of 2000.
2020 EZEMVELO KZN WILDLIFE – HUNTING PACKAGES FOR LOCAL HUNTERSRead More
Ven Africa Hunting OpportunityRead More
Balela Hunting OpportunityRead More
Gariep Eco Reserve
With 2019 now taking the down hill turn, it gives me great pleasure to mail you our 2020 Hunting price lists and tariffs for your kind consideration.
While some of you have already provided us with some tentative dates for your 2020 visit to Gariep Eco Reserve, now is the time to grab the opportunity and secure your dates early for another unforgettable visit and hunt in the Karoo.
During 2019 we had to turn down a few hunting booking requests because of the growing popularity of Gariep Eco Reserve as a hunting destination, so to avoid any disappointment, make sure you secure your dates as early as possible.
We sincerely hope to see you all back at Gariep Eco Reserve during 2020 hunting season.
Gariep Eco Reserve: Badsfontein
PO Box 143, VENTERSTAD 9798
Mobile no 083 292 8856
Office no 087 550 2520